ADSS cable is loose tube stranded. Fibers, 250 μm, are positioned into a loose tube made of high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tubes(and fillers) are stranded around a FRP(Fiber Reinforced plastic) as a non-metallic central strength member into a compact and circular cable core. After the cable core is filled with filing compound is novered with thin PE inner sheath. After stranded layer of aramid yarns are applied over the inner sheath as strength member, the cable is completed with PE or AT outer sheath. There are two jacket ADSS, one is single layer ADSS fiber optic cable, the other is double layer ADSS fiber optic cable. Application: Aerial.
Light weight, small cable diameter, reducing the ice.
Can be continuously electric erection.
Using AT sheath, large span.
1. Good aramid yarn have excellent tensile performance.
2. Fast delivery,200km ADSS cable regular production time about 10 days.
3. Can using glass yarn instead of aramid,to prevent mouse bite.
You have to know
1. The core count about ADSS
2. Single or double layer about ADSS
3. The span of ADSS.
4. The tensile strength about ADSS
Send your needs to us
100% to meet your needs